Thursday, December 08, 2011

Dear Professor

Dear Professor,

During the second term of my study in De La Salle University, I still find myself in trouble for I am having hard times with one thing --- English. I was wondering about how I am supposed to face my future as a student in such a prestigious school if I don’t have the skills of dealing with the last thing we are going to do as a student which is thesis-writing. I’ve been so problematic, and then you came. You have enlightened me to look at a better opportunity and prepare myself to face one of my greatest endeavors. Just as they say, there are no problems cannot be solved.
Since then, I’m really a “trying-hard” in writing papers. I can manage my grammars somehow but what really bothers me a lot is that I can’t put my words altogether to create an effective paragraph. But Miss, on your class, I really learned more than I could ever imagine in an English Writing class. I thought it was just another boring subject but I was wrong because somehow, I was able to see my skills improving compared to the works that I have written before. Also, I have achieved some of the learning results that I really desire to attain by attending your class. Within this blog, I posted all the essays that have assisted me to change entirely the way I compose. All these articles I’ve written are all evidences of my development for each became exceptional and somewhat revolutional on my experience. Aside from these desired learning results (DLR) I have accomplished, I still have some which I wasn’t able to reach such as the proper use of words to some extent that would really capture the interest of the readers. So in resolution, I planned to create essays frequently so that I can be fluent with my words and enhance my performance in this field. I must also include that my fingers on my hands and toes are barely enough to count the things I’ve learned about the processes of writing an effective composition. Some are because of the lessons discussed and the revisions you made to my major essays. Because of these modifications such as the acknowledgment of my sources and adjustment of my outlines and my chosen words and spellings, I became aware of the inaccuracy of my works that led me to strive harder to develop my skills.
So I thank you, my dear professor, for being my mentor, for being someone whom I can hold on, and for being an inspiration to pursue my dream of becoming an effective writer and put myself together to face the greatest encounters of my life. I owe you a lot. I’ll never forget you. We love you so much.

Your truthful apprentice,
Kirk Ivan Alistair Gregorio Baesa





TABLE OF CONTENTS
Essay Entries
Date Submitted
Score
[1] Extended Definition:
      Introducing the most amazing iPhone yet

11/18/2011

85% / 100%
[2] Argumentative Essay:
   Don’t you want to jailbreak your iDevice?

12/02/2011
80% / 100%
[3]Paragraphs
     a) Comparison and Contrast:
        Clash of the Titans

11/08/2011

18 / 20
     b) Cause and Effect:
      Junk Foods and Poverty
11/08/2011
n/a
     c) Descriptive:
       Gotta Catch 'em All!

10/16/2011
18 / 20

No comments:

Post a Comment